- You are a graduate of a group analytic training institution;
- You have made a significant contribution to the field of group analytic psychotherapy.
- You have a serious and consistent interest in group analysis and wish to become involved in the work of the Society;
- You have participated in group analytic workshops or courses.
JOINT and COUPLE
- Full members, as well as associate members, auests and students are required to pay an annual subscription as determined by the AGM following a proposal of the Management Committee.
- Special membership rates exist for retired full, associate and joint members. Contact the GASi office for full details.
- Conferred, at the Committee’s absolute discretion, upon a group of up to ten colleagues from any country with low economic status, as defined by international standards. Those colleagues shall have, as appropriate, the status within the Society of Full, Associate, or Student Members except that they will have only one vote between them at Annual General Meetings.
- Honorary Membership is conferred upon such persons as elected by the Management Committee.
- The Founder Members were Dr. E.J. Anthony, Dr. P.B. de Mare, Dr. N. Elias, Dr. S.H. Foulkes, Mrs E.T. Foulkes, Mrs. M.L. Abercrombie.