How to add a post to the GAD Blog.
Posts are the means through which each GAD author will contribute to the GAD BLOG. Posts are entries that display in reverse order on our BLOG page http://groupanalyticsociety.co.uk/publications-2/group-analytic-dictionary/gad-blog/. Posts usually have comments fields beneath them for others to engage in discussion or comment upon what has been posted.
To write a post:
- Log in (using your e-mail address and password assigned to you as a GAD editor or author) to the WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts‘ tab found on the left of the dashboard screen or by clicking on the ‘New’ tab (then posts) at the top of your screen.
- Click the ‘Add New‘ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- When you are ready, click the blue button on the right of your screen Publish. You can review what you have posted by clicking on Review, the plain button just above the publish button.
It’s as easy as that.
You will find further support and instructions on the WordPress.org help site at: